April 2022 The WIC is CLOSED until further notice
The Family Walk-In Clinic is a community service for all patients in Brooks.
Go to the nearest Emergency Department when:
- you have discomfort or tightness in the chest
- you have more than usual shortness of breath
- you have severe abdominal pain
- you have prolonged and persistent headache
- you have an injury that may require stitches or may involve a broken bone
- your child has prolonged diarrhea or vomiting
- a baby under six months has a fever of 38 degrees or higher
- you are experiencing a major crisis and as a result, feel helpless, hopeless and have nowhere to turn
- you are being seen for a Worker's Compensation Claim
PLEASE NOTE: No narcotic prescriptions will be prescribed here
We only accept cash for services not covered by Alberta Health.